Treatments, Advertisement and offers terms and conditions
1. No two offers can be redeemed for the same treatment or at the same time
2. Offers can not be redeemed for cash
3. Offers are valid while stock lasts
4. Cancellation and re-booking accepted if done 48 hours before the appointment date otherwise the offer will be forfeited if no notice given
5. Free consultations attract $50 holding fee. Holding fee is fully refundable except for no shows or cancelling/moving appointments with less than 48 hours notice
6. Contact us if you need further information or clarification
7. Free consultations are only offered for implants or invisalign treatments and only once per patient
8. The offer of $1000 towards dental implants or invisalign treatments can not be redeemed for other treatments and can only be claimed for one of those treatments when it is done in full
9. Free laser cancer screening are to be claimed on presentation of voucher during a full check up and clean appointment for patients who have not been to the practice before
10. Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from another qualified health practitioner.
11. Patients must mention the offer they are interested in when they first book the appointment (usually over the phone) and any offers that mention (present this voucher) must include the voucher on the day of treatment.
12. Advanced Oral Cancer screening machine can only be used at the same time as a full examination and cleaning
13. We only Bulk bill children aged 2-17 that are eligible and approved for the $1000 government dental scheme
14. The dental treatment provided has a limited warranty, the warranty extends to work that has been done according to the recommendation of the dentist as best treatment of the clinical situation and not for compromised solution that the patient prefers. Warranty is valid for 3 years given that patients continue their regular check up, clean and maintenance visits at least every 6 months or as advised by the dentist.
15. Free Oral-B electric tooth brushes are for new patients who present the voucher and only after they receive a treatment of full examination, Scale & Polish, Fluoride and Xrays (Our standard New patient pack). This only applies for full paying new patients with vouchers (not Children bulk billed under Medicare program).
16. Free Oral-B electric tooth brushes are also for existing patients who refer a new patient to our practice and the new patient receives a treatment of full examination, Scale & Polish, Fluoride and Xrays (Our standard New patient pack). Both the existing and new patient must inform us of the referral before the new patient attends the practice in order to qualify for the free electric brush. This only applies for full paying new patients (not Children bulk billed under Medicare program)
17. For Patients who finished their orthodontic treatments (Braces or invisalign):
A high percentage of your treatment results (generally 95% or more) can be maintained if YOU diligently wear your retainers as we recommend. Doing so will give you the highest chance of ideal retention. If you do not wear the retainers properly as instructed there is a high chance that your treatment results will relapse and that would require further treatment at extra cost to you. Once we provide you with retainers we are not responsible for any relapse.
Only 1 set of clear retainers are included in your orthodontic fees so please be careful not to lose or break them! There will be an additional charge per retainer for a replacement
If a retainer is lost or broken, it is imperative that you have an immediate replacement. Otherwise, your teeth will shift. Replacement of retainers will incur a fee, so be very careful with your retainer.
18. Offers can not be redeemed retrospectively or for treatments already done.